Play therapy supervision is available in both group and individual formats. Clinicians working towards their Registered Play Therapist certification need fewer hours of supervision when this service is provided by an RPT-S.
Paris also provides organizational consultation for agencies and schools in the following areas:
1) Creating and expanding child treatment programs
2) Creating and equipping play therapy rooms
3) Training for staff in play therapy techniques and processes for special populations.
4) Educating staff and developing protocols for dealing with traumatized clients
5) Educating staff about secondary traumatization issues
6) Treating traumatized children
Please contact us for more information regarding availability and rates.