Paris Goodyear-Brown is an internationally recognized trainer in play therapy. Whether you are a beginning clinician or have been working in the field for years, you will find continuing education that expands your practice. Trainings range from an Introduction to Play Therapy to enhancing the developmental sensitivity of specific treatment models for attachment disturbances and trauma work. Training can be individually tailored to the needs of your conference, organization or agency. Please click here to book a training.
Potential training topics include:
- Introduction to Play Therapy: Toys, Space and Presence
- TraumaPlay℠, formerly known as Flexibly Sequential Play Therapy
- Creative Interventions for Problems of Dysregulation
- Tackling Touchy Subjects: Play Therapy with Children with Problematic Sexual Behaviors
- Delight In Me: Play Therapy for Attachment Repair
- Winning The Worry Wars: Play Therapy for Anxiety Disorders
- Play Therapy for ADHD, ODD, and Disruptive Behaviors
- Play Therapy for Autism Spectrum Disorders
For more information on becoming a Registered Play Therapist, visit www.a4pt.org.